Everglades Exploration Network

Exploring Other Places (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exploring the 2015 Winterfest Boat Parade by kayak

We paddled, we saw .. we whistled and cheered thousands along the Ft Lauderdale waterfront:Thanks everybody for another great time! (click…

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

5 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Other places - Mosquito Lagoon

Had a chance to kayak / camp up in Mosquito Lagoon recently. Beautiful and very much reminiscent of 10,000 Islands (well, without Everglade…

Started by Chris Meyers

7 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Kim Gass

Seeking Higher ground in the Lower Keys and Faith in Numbers!

Allow me to interrupt the summer slumber here on EEN  with an adventure in the Keys backcountry .. Exploring a Higher Ground in the Lower…

4 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by yakmaster

Ten Thousand Island Trip Report

Below is an overview of a trip I took in the Ten Thousand Island last month. http://www.findmespot.com/spotadventures/index.php/view_adven

Started by Ted

0 Mar 15, 2015

Fisheating Creek!

Greetings!     Had the pleasure today paddling on the beautiful FEC. My girlfriend and I took their shuttle upto burnt bridge and did the…

Started by Tyler Thompson

1 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Keith W

Stiltsville village on Biscayne Bay - Kayaking, Photography and Digital Art - Only in Miami!

Hi all ! We've got the Everglades, we've got Big Cypress and then we've also got Biscayne Bay on the very fringes of the K-O-E watershed.…

4 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Big Bend area of Florida

Stopped and checked out the boat ramp at Aucilla River at Snipe WMA near Perry, Fl and the St Marks River. Next stop Wakula River.

Started by Amazon Bill

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Amazon Bill

The hold up at First National Bank in Florida Bay

CLICK on image or link http://kayakfari.wordpress.com/random-gallery-2/florida-south-florida/florida-bay-keys/the-hold-up-at-first-nation

6 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Jay

Faka Union River

Does anyone have a map or Garmin track of the Faka Union River? I can't seem to find one anywhere online.

Started by Dallas

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dallas

Peace River

I am heading out to Peace River to start the fall "camping" season with 18 fathers and sons. The campground delivers our gear to the site a…

Started by Amazon Bill

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Amazon Bill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service