Everglades Exploration Network

Exploring the Everglades (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone going out this weekend?

Ill be going to Hell's Bay with my brother and a buddy. Anyone else going camping this weekend? The weather looks pretty glorious! 

Started by Daniel Madrigal

2 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Juan Estevez

Insect Season

When are the high and low seasons as far as biting insects? I was camping at Flamingo a few years ago in April or May, if I remember correc…

Started by Wayne Wells

13 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Kim Gass

Electric Motors to augment paddling

What is everyones perspective on electric trolling motors in the back country. The company below has what seems like an ideal product for t…

Started by Wayne Wells

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Wayne Wells

Boat Rigging

Could folks maybe post some pictures of various ways they have rigged cords, bungies, clips, whatever to carry things on the outside of the…

Started by Wayne Wells

24 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Bob Bonnen

Your favorite ten day loop trip out of Flamingo

I am reading some of the summer discussions about paddling and the wish for A/C.  I just bought a catalytic propane heater for October camp…

Started by Kim Gass

18 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by vivian

Permits : wilderness/backcountry or special use?

Permits : wilderness/backcountry or special use?   The recent “discussions” concerning ethics and rules got me curious as to the acceptab…

Started by Gary M

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Bear Lake Side Two location questions: Calusa Cannels & Cattail Lakes

Topic removed: Thank you folks for the information you have given me on this site. At this point I feel it time to take a leave, and stop p…

Started by Miami101

15 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Feature Change

Just thought to share, it seems you now have to be "friends" with someone before you can e-mail them.  Hmmmmm.   Oh well.  I think most of…

Started by Esther Luft

3 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Wayne Wells

Snake Bite Hidden Lake question

I went out to Snake Bite to do some fishing, and take it easy.I notice this little stream which leads into a lake on the left side after Ch…

Started by Miami101

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Miami101

National Parks Service Projects for Everglades NP.

South Florida and Caribbean Parks Exotic Plant Management Plan http://parkplanning.nps.gov/projectHome.cfm?projectID=10033   Everglades Nat…

Started by Wayne Wells

0 Sep 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service