Everglades Exploration Network

General Discussion (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exploring the Space within

Innerbound - exploring a sea kayak from the inside out! CLICK pic The Trinity of the Sea Kayak! :)

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

4 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

My photo gallery

Here's a collection of photos, some older ones from the Glory days of Carl Ross key. Thanks for looking.https://grinterphoto.smugmug.com/Fl

Started by toofaraway

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by yakmaster

How I Found Relief for and Healed a Persistent Tick Bite

How to Heal a Persistent Tick Bite (I'm not a doctor and this shouldn't substitute for medical care/advice): This is not a commercial. I am…

Started by shawn beightol

1 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Swamp Hunter

2015 Everglades Challenge Terminated

Good evening, Just an update. The USCG rescued 12 EC participants in Tampa Bay. I don't know the details, but the event was terminated at C…

Started by Jeremy Clark

0 Mar 8, 2015

Invitation to "All Over the Place at Biscayne National Park" opening reception

I hope it's alright with the administrators if I invite you all to the opening of my art show "All Over the Place at Biscayne National Park…

Started by waysouth

0 Mar 2, 2015

Want to get back. . .

Wasn't sure just where to post this, it really isn't specific to a particular region, at least not in the sense of the way the Forums are d…

Started by Mike Singleton

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Mike Singleton

Keeping the Crew Happy , Old School

'  If you still navigate by chart and compass and if the Navigator says we don't seem to be making our  usual speed and if the compass dire…

Started by Rob Stevens

4 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Clark

Whitney River

Hi everybody!  Does anyone here have done the Whitney River from US-41 to Buttonwood Bay?  It is possible?

Started by Pavel

28 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Phares Heindl

ART of Cape Romano – The curious inhabitants of Australopithecine Island

. The curious case of George and the Australopithecine Island Village at Cape Romano! (click pic to enter) . Something entirely different…

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by vivian

Ten Thousand Island area west of Everglades National Park

How many of you explore this area.  I do a lot of kayaking in the area between Goodland Bay and am interested in learning all I can about t…

Started by Phares Heindl

0 Nov 27, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service