Everglades Exploration Network

New Member Introductions (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello everyone.

My name is Randy. I am an avid kayaker living in the lower Keys. Last year I started exploring some in the Everglades and have found this s…

Started by Randy Dudley

6 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Scott Baste

New Member intro

Hi my name is Scott Baste.  I own a paddleboard/kayak rental/retail shop in Tavernier, FL. (PADDLE! the Florida Keys)   I mostly explore vi…

Started by Scott Baste

0 Nov 11, 2015

Everglades Trip 2015

Hello everyone. I'm planning my first trip to the Everglades this December. I have a house rented in Chokoloskee for the month and plan to…

Started by Capt-Sully

1 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Clark

Liquor Still Bay

So we're heading out to find the old still this weekend.  Any tips and tricks you might be willing to share?  Info will be greatly apprecia…

Started by Esther Luft

14 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Speak of the Devil . . .

Speak of the Devil, and they say he usually pops up! And that's more-or-less how I got here. I had run a search looking for info on waterc…

Started by Mike Singleton

7 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Mike Singleton

You don't say

I believe the below is nothing that was not already suspected. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article15399467.html

Started by Ted

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by toofaraway

Thank you for the addition

Always loved the Glades and exploring. Got my boys in scouts and we love to hike in the Glades. Looking forward to all the information I ca…

Started by Eduardo Delamaza

0 Mar 13, 2015

Hello Everyone!

I'm a true Florida Native and been exploring the wild Florida my whole life. My favorite spots to explore are Fakahatchee Strand, Big Cypre…

Started by Chris Evans

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by waysouth

Another newbie

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the add. My name is Anne and I live in Redland. I get out in the glades, Faxahatchee and 10,000 islands as much as…

Started by waysouth

3 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by waysouth

Introduction

I located this group searching for information regarding the East River and followed a fascinating and impressive discussion about a diffic…

Started by Phares Heindl

0 Nov 27, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service