Everglades Exploration Network

Resources (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canoe Rigging

Hey everyone I just got my first canoe after having a kayak for many years. It is an Indian River 19 foot double, with a keel. I am wonderi…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

26 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Amazon Bill

Google Earth does GPS

If you own a GPS and use Google Earth, you now have a good reason to upgrade to the latest version, if you haven't already. It used to be t…

Started by Keith W

1 Feb 20, 2012

Free NOAA RNC-ENC Charts and PC viewers- Web Links and Steps to install

Read on for info to download electronic maps and free viewers. Back a few years NOAA began making their well known charts available free on…

Started by Amazon Bill

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Amazon Bill

GPS Coordinates

Any chance we could get folks to post/download GPS routes to a central location? Such as: Taylor Slough Track.gdb   or others that have bee…

Started by Wayne Wells

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Keith W

2009 Everglades Superintendent's Compendium

This is the official statement from ENP Supt. Dan Kimball regarding what is allowed, and not allowed, inside of the ENP boundaries. Very de…

Started by Keith W

0 Nov 23, 2009

Flamingo Commercial Services Plan FONSI

In response to some questions about the future of Flamingo and whether or not they plan on rebuilding the lodge, I've posted the Finding Of…

Started by Keith W

0 Oct 17, 2009

Free Florida topos for Garmin GPS

Props to Vivian for pointing us to this one! Click the link to download a 24K topo mapset for Garmin GPS and Mapsource. You can install th…

Started by Keith W

7 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by vivian

Second edition of Johnny Molloy's book is out

FYI, I found the newly published second edition of Paddler's Guide to the Everglades on Amazon. Ordered it today and am looking forward to…

Started by Connie Mier

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Connie Mier

USGS Waterwatch

This is the USGS web site featuring maps and graphs of current streamflow conditions for the state of Florida. You can get real-time statio…

Started by Keith W

0 Jun 5, 2009

The South Florida Watershed Journal

The South Florida Watershed Journal is a very nice resource covering the Everglades watershed from the Kissimmee Basin to Florida Bay. The…

Started by Keith W

0 Feb 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service