Everglades Exploration Network

Trail Conditions - Everglades (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still Creek

Hi all! After sitting out most of 2016 due to a shoulder injury, I was finally able to get back out on the water last month. I decided to t…

Started by David James Knight

0 Mar 13, 2017

Lostman's Five closed

I don't know if this was already posted but Lostman's Five campsite is closed for maintenance.

Started by Rob Stevens

1 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Kim Gass

Inland Route - Flamingo / Cape Sable

Inland Route - Flamingo / Cape Sable Before Hurricane Andrew the preferred paddle route between Flamingo and Cape Sable was the Homestead…

Started by Terry

215 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Roger Hammer

Slough Water Depths

I spent a few hours here and there putting these "snap shots" together. The real-time data was captured from EDEN and historical data was d…

Started by Joseph Schmidt

1 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Terry

Charley Creek

Planning on a trip in December and want to include charley creek. Anyone have any updates on the condition of the route? 

Started by Erik

13 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Clark

Bugs

HI all, We've been warned by a lifelong resident of EC park ranger that this is the buggiest he's ever seen. When we registered at the GC V…

Started by Rob Stevens

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Kim Gass

Flamingo Area Hike or Bike Trails

After 3 days of canoeing and battling the wind and waves in Whitewater Bay we tried some landside adventure down in Flamingo.

Started by Amazon Bill

4 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by waysouth

Wood River

Date: Friday Dec. 19 2008 Location: The Wood River is a tributary of the Broad River and provides an alternate route between the Gulf and…

Started by Keith W

24 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by SteveS

Bear Lake Trail

Date: Aug. 29, 2009 Location: The put-in for the Bear Lake Canoe Trail is located about 1.75 miles north of Flamingo, at the end of the Be…

Started by Keith W

86 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Amazon Bill

Still Creek - The Original Noble Hammock Trail

A NPS invasive eradication crew completed the annual Brazilian pepper treatment in the Chute of Still Creek on 13 February 2014.  Still Cre…

Started by Terry

30 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Amazon Bill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service