Everglades Exploration Network

I'm looking for a PFD/life vest that has pockets for emergency items. Perhaps D-rings or other attachment points for other items as well.

What do you guys use?

Thanks!

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot to mention I do not want one that is inflated via compressed air cartridges or a mouth tube.

Thanks!

check out nrs.com! They have a large selection of nice paddling pfd's. I own the NRS Ninja and love it...very low profile and comfortable!!

Thanks Tyler, I'll check those out :)

Tyler Thompson said:

check out nrs.com! They have a large selection of nice paddling pfd's. I own the NRS Ninja and love it...very low profile and comfortable!!

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the folks who replied to my question. The response has been simply overwhelming. I have hardly had the time to read through all of the suggestions. 

On a more serious note, thanks to Tyler who actually responded. I followed his advice and found what I was looking for at nrs.com. I thought somebody may be interested in that since apparently 79 people have read this thread.

Lol...No worries, Dallas. This forum is pretty quiet this time of year...and has been on the quiet side for the last year or so. Glad you found something that works for you, hopefully you got a good deal!! Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service