Everglades Exploration Network

News (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gator Attacks 90 Year Old Woman

I was towing my camper to work down St Rd 29 Wednesday late afternoon.. I was wondering what all the comotion was with the news crew and po…

Started by Swamp Hunter

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Good Causes to paddle for in the off season (off is a trademark of SC Johnson & Co.)

Nobody seems to be posting, but I hope someone's reading & paddling...   The annual Kayak against Cancer race www.kayuba.org is June 16…

Started by yakmaster

0 May 27, 2011

Scott a no-show at Glades Meeting

No big surprise here. Expect this new governor to do go all out to finally kill the US Sugar deal, which was the best hope for actual Everg…

Started by Keith W

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Juan Estevez

Park Implements Snake Bight Pole and Troll Zone in Florida Bay

Homestead Florida: Everglades National Park Superintendent Dan Kimball announced the designation of Snake Bight as a pole and troll boating…

Started by Wayne Wells

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Ross Hancock

Everglades National Park - Flamingo Master Plan Completed‏

ENP announce the release of the Flamingo Master Plan and Design Program. Themaster plan is based on the Flamingo Commercial Services Plan c…

Started by Ted

13 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Miami101

NOAA - Surface oil not a threat to Glades/ Keys/ South FL

maybe old news to you all down there but good news nonethelesshttp://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2010/20100730_threat.html

Started by toofaraway

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Wayne Wells

MARCH 20 BIG CYPRESS WELCOME CENTER GRAND OPENING

Started by yakmaster

9 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Invasion of the Giant Pythons; PBS Documentary

I missed this last Sunday, this is an excellent documentary about invasive pythons and others species in Florida, I'm glad that they posted…

Started by Juan Estevez

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Exhibit at Museum of the Everglades - Ever Gladesmen

I was at Everglades City last weekend and saw part of this small exhibit. It was fascinating to read about the hermit of Dismal Key and the…

Started by vivian

0 Dec 8, 2009

MIssing Hunter found alive

They finally found the missing hunter in the Big Cypress. http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/nov/19/jame-mosch-missing-everglades-boot-pri

Started by yakmaster

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by vivian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service