Everglades Exploration Network

Trail Conditions - Everglades (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Ingraham Highway

As of January 18th the Old Ingaham Highway will be temporarily closed until further notice (from Gate 15 until the end of the road, includi…

Started by Alex Madrigal

0 Jan 19, 2011

Pearl Bay and Lard Can

There's a nice new dock at Lard Can.  I haven't been at Lard Can for a while so maybeeverybody already knows but it looks very new.Also, ha…

Started by Terry

10 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by vivian

Charley Creek

Date: December 2002 Location: Shown on NOAA Nautical Chart 11430, Charley Creek connects Pelican Bay to the gulf. It is on the route betwe…

Started by Terry

8 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Walt

West Lake Trail mangrove tunnels

Date: Saturday Jan. 3, 2009 Location: The West Lake canoe trail runs across West Lake and down through Long Lake and The Lungs to Alligato…

Started by Keith W

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Miami101

Chickies

As most of you know there are two new chickies in FL Bay I have seen pictures and they look good. One is located at Umbrella Key near Garfi…

Started by Bob Quirk

7 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Daniel Madrigal

Mud Bay, Turner River

Date: December 2001 Location: How many Mud Bays are there? This one is between Cross Bays Hurddles Creek, in route between Turner River an…

Started by Terry

12 Dec 28, 2009

Little Sable Creek

Date: 20 January 2008 Location: Little Sable Creek runs from Lake Ingraham to the gulf just north of Northwest Cape, Cape Sable. Conditio…

Started by Terry

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Esther Luft

East River at Fakahatchee Bay

Water levels low at present.in the Big Cypress and Fakahatchee.The strong cold fronts can mess up the water levels in the bay and rivers. I…

Started by vivian

0 Feb 10, 2009

Fish Hawk Creek

Date: 2 January 2009 Location: Buttonwood Bay to the gulf in the Ten Thousand Island National Wildlife refuge. Shown on NOAA Nautical Char…

Started by Terry

0 Jan 29, 2009

Gill Rattle Creek

Date: 2 January 2009 Location: Blackwater River to Buttonwood Bay, Ten Thousand Island National Wildlife Refuge The creek intersects Black…

Started by Terry

0 Jan 29, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service