Everglades Exploration Network

General Discussion (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida Bay mud

Here it is, such a great day to be out there, and I am on a goose chase on the internet trying to understand the mud mounds of Fla Bay.   h…

Started by Ross Hancock

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Gary M

Chickee Etiquette

Hi everyone. I’ve been visiting your site for several months and wish to thank you for providing some great information and entertainment.…

Started by Robert Tanner

23 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy and safe paddling season to all!

Started by Keith W

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Vacation

Just got back from vacation which started with a weekend of diving at Pompano Beach followed by 8 days in the Glades and BCNP. The trip was…

Started by Keith W

3 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Terry

THIS IS NOT A PYTHON

I thought you guys might enjoy this... Although it was caught out of the glades that is not to say that other's like these are not out ther…

Started by Xavier Becquer

4 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Xavier Becquer

ENP Updates!

Hey everyone, thought I would share. Went to the park today and Bear Lake Road is still closed. Mrazek Pond is exploding with activity, as…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Daniel Madrigal

Where do we go from here?

The broadcast e-mail that I sent out last week about the membership limitations of our Ning service provoked a number of reactions that I'd…

Started by Keith W

25 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Hammocks?

Keith W mentioned he likes a Hennessy Expedition Asym hammock.  I was wondering if anybody else has experience with it, or other brands/ mo…

Started by Gary M

9 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Gary M

Canoe Help Please

Okay, I absolutely love my kayaks but I need a canoe.  Mind you, I said need, not want : )  So here's the first question, are you familiar…

Started by Esther Luft

5 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Esther Luft

TD 16

Looks like we may get some weather from this one. Should help keep water levels high in the backcountry.

Started by Keith W

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Kim Gass

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service