Everglades Exploration Network

Trail Conditions - Everglades (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gopher Key

I was confused by Johnny Molloy's description of finding Gopher Key. I must confess that I'm the type of person who when driving can be…

Started by Rob Stevens

0 Apr 24, 2011

Auger Hole to Rabbit Key Grasses

A trip to Pavilion Key or places south often involves a paddle around Rabbit Key, but if conditions are right, you can save a few miles by…

Started by Ross Hancock

5 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by yakmaster

Cabbage Creek

Date: 30 December 2008 Location: Between Cabbage Island and Broad River, shown (but not named) on NOAA Nautical Chart 11432. Condition: T…

Started by Terry

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Briggs

South Nightmare

Date: 29 December 2008 Location: Between Wilderness Waterway markers 16 and 17, shown on NOAA Nautical Chart 11432. The Nightmare used to…

Started by Terry

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Briggs

Nightmare

Date: 29 December 2008 Location: Between Wilderness Waterway markers 23 and 24. This is THE Nightmare, even labeled on NOAA Nautical Chart…

Started by Terry

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Briggs

Canepatch Creek

Date: 29 December 2008 Location: The north creek out of Canepatch. Shown on NOAA Nautical Chart 11432 but not named. Ignore the intersecti…

Started by Terry

14 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Briggs

Labyrinth

Date: 1975 - 2008 Location: All the waterways between Watson River Chickee and Shark River Chickee. As the name implies the area is obviou…

Started by Terry

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Briggs

Port-o-John Pumpout Schedule

I was trying to come up with a better discussion title.  This board usually has such interesting topics on very positive subjects.   My wif…

Started by Jay

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Waldman

Turner River in Mid-March

Hello everyone. I am planning on doing the Wilderness Waterway in Mid- March and am going to paddle from Flamingo to Turner River and end t…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

2 Feb 8, 2011

Hell's Bay Put-in - Water Level?

Anybody have a report on the water level at the Hell's Bay dock?   Thanks

Started by Jay

4 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service