Everglades Exploration Network

Chris Meyers's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This conversation has gone right in the toilet. ;-) "

Chris Meyers replied Aug 12, 2014 to August Exploration of Sweetwater Slough Southwest from Loop Road?

44 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

"You get one of each because you spelled it correctly too!  And I'm up for any beer e…"

Chris Meyers replied Aug 1, 2014 to Not quite new member introduction

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Chris Meyers

"RE: Sig Walker airboat trail vs Robert Lakes Strand I have to apologize for adding…"

Chris Meyers replied Jul 31, 2014 to August Exploration of Sweetwater Slough Southwest from Loop Road?

44 Aug 31, 2015

"RE: Saturday, Aug 2nd tripHello Shawn - sadly my plans to come south got pushed to n…"

Chris Meyers replied Jul 31, 2014 to August Exploration of Sweetwater Slough Southwest from Loop Road?

44 Aug 31, 2015

"RE: slog not kayak <facepalm> Just beat me with the stupid stick. Well, that…"

Chris Meyers replied Jul 16, 2014 to August Exploration of Sweetwater Slough Southwest from Loop Road?

44 Aug 31, 2015

"RE: John King’s account of the Sweetwater Interesting read. I would guess that the…"

Chris Meyers replied Jul 16, 2014 to August Exploration of Sweetwater Slough Southwest from Loop Road?

44 Aug 31, 2015

"Hey Shawn – since this thread is so much more interesting than what I should be doin…"

44 Aug 31, 2015

"Here's a decent article from the 90's on some of the inhabitants out on the Loop Rd.…"

Chris Meyers replied Jul 16, 2014 to Historical Information re: Everglades, Big Cypress, and Related Areas

26 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jay

"Shawn – once again a fantastic job of details & prep work.   RE: Dates   Sad to…"

44 Aug 31, 2015

"RE: Airboat trail north of Sweetwater Dale, Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you wer…"

44 Aug 31, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service