Everglades Exploration Network

The Invitational is in the bag!!!

What a day. Thanks to Terry, for dreaming big & everyone that paddled it to show that it can be done!!

I will leave the storytelling to the Flexican, but here's the route picture & digits!

Views: 525

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

& here's the KMZ

Attachments:
Charlie, surprisingly I woke up today without severe aches and pains after that trip, LOL! Thank you and Terry once more for planning and executing another flawless adventure.
Thanks Terry & Charlie for an awesome trip. Your excellent planning and navigation skills gave everyone an exquisite and safe experience through the river of grass. You guys are awesome!
Connie
I am trying to download a few photos, but not succeeding, seems one downloaded.
Attachments:
Here's another
Attachments:
And one more
Attachments:

Here is a link to my photobucket slideshow of the trip. I can't believe I did not take a picture of the airboater coming into Tyre camp or of the camp itself.  I must have been too busy thinking about lunch. These are not as nice as Connie's.

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/snook_/slideshow/2013%20Invitational

Was really a great trip paddling the east Everglades Addition Lands!

Thanks BIG .. Terry & Keith, the brave shuttling spouses and great group of folks!!

Looking forward to more.. will have a story real soon. :)

P.S. Good to meet you Connie & Vivian. Thank you for the pics of me in action!

Flex, good to meet you too! So glad we got to see you in action, and even happier that Vivian got some good pics of you. Speaking of which, looking forward to seeing your photos!

The photographers change, but the pictures seem to be the same 105 years later...

48273.jpg

That's a cool photo.....hey! wait, their canoe is newer than mine!!

they're younger than you are too...

Looks great wish I had been invited!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service