Everglades Exploration Network

Exploring the Everglades (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Roberts River and back - a solo report

I wanted to test out a new-to-me canoe I recently purchased from Craigslist. Overall it was in decent shape but it needed some work before…

Started by SteveS

11 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by SteveS

Fox Lake Expedition

Folks, it's a long one so pour yourself a cup of coffee or your adult beverage of choice & sit down & enjoy (or doze off as the cas…

Started by yakmaster

18 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by vivian

Coot Bay to East Cape photos

Hope this link works. Here are some photos from the trip this weekend. Some taken with Vivian's waterproof Lumix, the rest of them with my…

Started by Connie Mier

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by vivian

Retitled GATOR ATTACK ON NOBLE HAMMOCK TRAIL (don't worry, it was just a gar)

I was out on Noble today & got some nice footage. Not as nice as Jay, but we're getting there! http://youtu.be/pXKbND26fJo

Started by yakmaster

8 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by yakmaster

Snake Bight Canal

Does anyone know if it is possible to paddle a canoe down the Snake Bight canal? I ran into some paddlers the other day around Christian Po…

Started by Dallas

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Dallas

Bucket List 2013/14

Looks like another Fall and Winter season has come to an end.         What trips do you hope to do this coming season? This was my 2nd seas…

Started by Amazon Bill

52 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Jay

Alligator Creek overnight

I am looking to get my feet wet for camping by kayak. I was looking at possibly doing this site but the comments I read on Everglades Diari…

Started by Michael Palozzola

133 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Terry

March 2011 loop trip

Finally got some time to post a short trip report of my 8-day March loop from Hell's Bay out to Willy Willy and back. I won't go into all t…

Started by Keith W

40 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Jay

Days in the Glades

The below link recounts a trip through the Glades from April 11 to the 14th.  This trip confirmed the winter camping season is over.    www…

Started by Ted

23 May 6, 2013
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Across Florida Bay: Flamingo to Long Key Roundtrip Adventure

Tropical adventure across Florida Bay:: 'Slow it Down' brothers & sisters! http://kayakfari.wordpress.com/trips-sea-stories-pics/acros

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

6 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service