Everglades Exploration Network

Exploring the Everglades (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite 3 day loop

I have 3 days next week that I want to use to go camping. 2 nights. What is everyones favorite loop in that time period? I kind of want to…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by toofaraway

chatham River Loop Slideshow

Hi folks, I compiled all the photos from our late February trip, made them into a slideshow with a rockin' zydeco soundtrack, and posted th…

Started by david blumberg

7 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by toofaraway

Everglades Jan 12-21 Loop out of Flamingo and March Florida Assortment

In the spirit of Trip Reports that are emerging.. I add the more lightweight perspective http://www.solotripping.com/community/showthread.…

Started by Kim Gass

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by vivian

Lard Can to Hells Bay

Hello All, I'm looking over my maps and satellite photos of my upcoming trip March 8th, and was wondering if anyone has gone straight from…

Started by Tony L

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Terry

Which route to take...

Hi all, my name is Karel and I come from the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. We are a group of four people coming to Florida and…

Started by Karel Ulik

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Kim Gass

good day trips out from the Crooked Creek chikee?

Hi, It's Sunday, a week from today we will be on water!  Still planning a 5n/6d Chatham R loop, with one layover day...right now we are pa…

6 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Kim Gass

machete?

hi, just wondering if a machete is a useful or necessary piece of gear on everglades overnighters.  I assume cutting living trees or plant…

7 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Route Planning Questions: 6 day Chatham R loop (reposting)

reposting from the "Introductions" forum, hope that's ok... **************** hi, we hope to launch Sunday 2/26 for a 5nt/6 day loop (count…

11 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Kim Gass

Flamingo's and Spoonbill's.

Flamingo's have been spotted in Ingraham lake! Also a great article on the spoonbill population. The link is Here.

Started by Daniel Madrigal

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by daniel

rookery bay

has anyone been in there lately? i was curious if there was any water in there... thank you. 

Started by daniel

0 Jan 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service