Everglades Exploration Network

General Discussion (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gear Wish List

Okay, so fall will soon be here and camping season picks-up with a bang.  If you could add any one item to your collection, what would it b…

Started by Esther Luft

11 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Walt

Changes coming to the Everglades Exploration Network

I've just received an e-mail from the Ning.com admins letting me know that they will be ending support for free Ning groups at the end of J…

Started by Keith W

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Walt

Everglades Skiff

Ever since reading Glen Simmons' book I have been wanting to build an Everglades Skiff.  I have a friend who builds wooden kayaks and is wi…

Started by Ted

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Keith W

Kayak Navigation Class - 2 DAYS April 10/11

Hi folks I know this is kind of late, and hope it is O.k. to post this information here. I found this Class which is going on this week end…

Started by Miami101

5 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Miami101

Shark Point Chickee

Hello everyone! I stayed at the Shark Point Chickee this weekend and here are my thoughts. The chickee is VERY well built, might be the bes…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Juan Estevez

Chickee "stakes"

The tent survey discussion reminded me of these. I made them to "stake" down a tent fly while camping on a chickee. The "free-standing" par…

Started by Keith W

1 Mar 12, 2010

Fishing Information Sources.

I'm looking for any good sources of light tackle fishing information in regards to Whitewater bay and environs. Types, tackle, bait etc. My…

Started by Wayne Wells

10 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by yakmaster

GPS survey

The new Google Earth GPS feature and the gpsbabel software I've been messing with got me wondering what kind of GPS the rest of you use, so…

Started by Keith W

17 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Wayne Wells

Kayak Canoe survey

Hi Folks New to the site, and have a large amount of questions. I will try to sick to the items not found on http://www.evergladesdiary.com

Started by Miami101

10 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Miami101

Happy 1st Anniversary Everglades Exploration Network!

The Everglades Exploration Network is one year old today, and I'd like to thank everybody who has helped to make this the go-to place for i…

Started by Keith W

0 Nov 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service