Everglades Exploration Network

Exploring the Everglades (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Houseboat trip was great

Did a 3 nite houseboat trip recently and it was great.  Boats were more than adequate.  I'll give a description since there's not a lot of…

Started by toofaraway

9 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by toofaraway

First Trips

This is a post for your first trip, to new place, to ENP, or to back country or with a non-yakker.

Started by Amazon Bill

10 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Amazon Bill

ENP + Sun + Bugs = Fun

Below is links to a video diary of Bill and Toby ENP trip the first week of August that was up on the watertribe site (www.watertribe.com).…

Started by Ted

14 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Ross Hancock

WW Trip Report

I finally was able to write up a full trip report for my Wilderness Waterway trek in March. Here is a link to my Website. There is also a l…

Started by Daniel Madrigal

5 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Daniel Madrigal

Upcoming Camping Season

What is everyone thinking of doing in the upcoming season? It is only about 4-5 months away! After doing the entire WW in March I don't thi…

19 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Gary M

Season finale on Pavilion Key

Sharing here the last camping trip of the season, Pavilion Key. Lots of old and new friends joined us. Wrote about it and included a slides…

Started by Connie Mier

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by vivian

Rabbit Key Grasses shortcut?

Is there a creek route between Chokoloskee Bay and Rabbit Key Grasses that allows you to cut to the coast south of Rabbit Key without going…

Started by Ross Hancock

13 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by vivian

Watson Place

I was down in the park last week, and took the family for a boat ride down the WW. We stopped by Watson's Place, and I thought I had discov…

Started by Walt

7 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Wilderness Waterway Questions

Hey everyone. I am planning on doing the wilderness waterway in March and I had a few questions for those who have done it. First of all, d…

81 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Ross Hancock

Springtime in the Everglades

Spring is in the air as more birds can be seen nesting, the best time to be in the Everglades!  For an account of one of the rookeries, I'v…

Started by Connie Mier

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Kim Gass

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service