Everglades Exploration Network

General Discussion (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding the right canoe

So...It appears that solo canoes are cool, but not only particular about total load, but also about the size of the paddler. Load and freeb…

Started by Gary M

10 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Walt

GPS tips

Just curious if you folks have issues with corrosion on units that are supposedly waterproof?

Started by Alan Gibson

22 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by SteveS

Everglades City to Flamingo Shuttle possibility Jan 22-28

My van and kayak trailer will be at Flamingo Jan 22-28 while I guide a trip to Everglades City. If anyone is planning a North to South trip…

Started by Joel Beckwith

0 Dec 12, 2013

Florida Bay Forever: A Story of Water from the Everglades to the Keys

The Everglades Foundation has just put out a great new book "Florida Bay Forever" to celebrate their 20th anniversary, edited by Dan Burkha…

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by yakmaster

2013 Invitational

The Invitational is in the bag!!!   What a day. Thanks to Terry, for dreaming big & everyone that paddled it to show that it can be don…

Started by yakmaster

22 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Terry

Canoe spray decks.

Just curious to know how many of you use soft spray decks on your canoes? I use the Cookes deck with the brass snaps. Love it when it's col…

Started by vivian

21 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by vivian

How to Read a Tide Chart

Allison and I are getting ready for our third Christmas in the mangroves Just to make everyone jealous 12 NIGHTS!. I was down loading ti…

Started by Rob Stevens

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by vivian

Sleeping bag and stove for sale.

Keith if posting a classified is not permitted, please delete post. I am selling this for my friend Bob. He thought he wanted to start cam…

Started by vivian

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Keith W

VHF radio

My uniden is still working but uniden stopped making replacement batteries for it. So, I am now in the market to buy a new VHF and it must…

Started by vivian

4 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by vivian

7 month/6500km - Belem, Brazil - South Florida

Two brothers from Canada on an epic kayak journey. http://www.henrykayak.com/ Makes a through trip look a bit tame...

Started by Jay

7 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Palozzola

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service