Everglades Exploration Network

New Member Introductions (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little Sable Creek Question

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group and look forward to learning from the members.  I live up in East central florida and spend most of m…

Started by Greg Stauffer

0 Feb 26, 2014

trip from Flamingo to Shark Point chickee

Group: What is the best tide at Flamingo for a trip to the Shark Point chickeee? Miguel

Started by miguelcaridad

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Gary M

Resident Rat Snake in Pavilion Key Loo (south one)

What a surprise!  Seems to be there between the tank and wall during the day and out at night. The good news is that we did not see a Pavi…

Started by Kim Gass

0 Feb 8, 2014

Hello,   My name is Miguel Caridad and I just joined today. I was going to join yesterday but on Saturday I paddled 22 miles with Terry Hel…

Started by miguelcaridad

5 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Dallas

New boss at Everglades

Shawn Benge has 26 years of experience with the National Park Service.  As a native Texan, Shawn graduated from Texas Tech University and b…

Started by yakmaster

0 Feb 2, 2014

Hello Glades People

Hello everyone. I thought I'd join the discussions about hiking and paddling the glades on this site. My first trip to Everglades National…

Started by Roger Hammer

21 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by yakmaster

Camping on keys NW of Everglades City

I will be doing a short four night trip out of Collier Seminole SP and seek advice on what your favorite camping islands are. I would like…

Started by Kim Gass

6 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Kim Gass

New/Old member

I was an old member of this forum but after trying to login after a year of inactivity I guess my account was deleted. Been busy with schoo…

Started by SteveS

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Keith W

Whale of a problem

This is sad.  http://news.yahoo.com/10-whales-dead-dozens-stranded-everglades-205105444.html

Started by Walt

7 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Jay

Hello

I have been kayaking/Canoeing in the everglades about 7-8 times. I think that I have alot to learn, but everyone else thinks that I am an e…

Started by Jeremy Clark

0 Nov 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service