Everglades Exploration Network

New Member Introductions (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saw grass to salt water

I have always fished and camped in the back country mostly lostmans and willy willy .Trying to get as far back in the creeks as possible in…

Started by Jr

25 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Latest trip through the glades

Just posted a story and photos from our 10-day loop trip. For got to add one piece to the story and that was the disturbing sight of two de…

Started by Connie Mier

13 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Connie Mier

Introduction

Hi all, I'm new to the site.  I am lucky I found this forum as I try to paddle in the Everglades every couple of years.  Reading through m…

Started by Sarah Jane Smith

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Jay

Paddling Bucket List

I've been whittling down my bucket list...as I add items to it as well. What's on your Bucket List? Here's what's happened to mine this wee…

Started by yakmaster

28 Dec 7, 2012

Snake story

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/13/2950397/monster-python-caught-in-the-florida.html   “A 17.5-foot snake could eat anything it wants,”…

Started by Swamp Hunter

26 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Swamp Hunter

New Member Introduction:

My name is Carlos, and  I respond to a few names such as John bob/Miami101/Dad/ and so on. I have been absent for quite some time, and left…

Started by Miami101

3 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Miami101

Little Rabbit Key

I am planning a trip to Flamingo in a couple weeks and was wondering if anyone has info on getting out to Little Rabbit Key. We have stayed…

Started by Dennis McDonald

10 Aug 30, 2012

Gear - Cooler for multiday trips

Ok, here goes. As I've mentioned in posts a few months ago this coming dec I'm planning an extended trip leaving from Flamingo and heading…

Started by Michael Palozzola

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by yakmaster

Current CERP project status and timelines?

I used to go to the public meetings and was on the mailing lists but I just got wore out and stopped paying attention. I'm cuious about tw…

Started by Gary M

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Amazon Bill

Pond Apple Test

I like the Pond Apple Test.  http://www.gohydrology.org/2012/07/pond-apple-test.html   Sorry to see you no longer posting here Robert but I…

Started by Swamp Hunter

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Swamp Hunter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service