Everglades Exploration Network

New Member Introductions (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Howdy

Just started getting seriously interested in glades tripping and am looking forward to it. Most of my tripping is done in Ontario so this i…

Started by Alan Gibson

55 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Alan Gibson

Gallery Exhibit at the Museum of the Everglades

Just a little self promotion, but would like to invite all members here to come visit my exhibit that will be displayed at the Pauline Reev…

Started by Connie Mier

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jay

Hello

hello  Thank you for adding me to your wonderful site. I purchased my first canoe last month and i have already been on two 3 night back-co…

Started by Adrian Valella

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Gary M

Kayak Aerial Photography Method

Since many have asked .. .. a behind (and above) the scenes look! http://kayakfari.wordpress.com/360-vr-panoramas/kayak-aerial-photography

Started by Flex Kayakfari.com

8 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Which would win the battle between a Florida alligator and a cottonmouth water moccasin? . . . .

I'd Be Mighty Beholdin' To Anybody Out There Who Could Answer The Question: Can A Florida Alligator Eat A Venomous Cottonmouth Water Moccas…

Started by R P Adams

5 May 26, 2013
Reply by Swamp Hunter

New to this Forum but not the Everglades

I just wanted to say to everybody. I've been hiking in and around the Everglades for years. I'm glad to see that there's a group devoted to…

Started by Larry Alesi

8 May 19, 2013
Reply by Larry Alesi

Membership- Thank you

I greatly appreciate becoming a member of this group. Thank you.   Introduction   I have been a resident of South Florida for 52 years and…

Started by JB Owens

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Canoe sailing photo, 1907 and link to more old Glades pics

I've been gone from the site for a long time.  Glad it's still being used so much.  My sis sent me a link to the American Museum of Natural…

Started by toofaraway

12 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Flex Kayakfari.com

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading this site for a long time.  Thanks Keith for creating it!  I live in Michigan but have been coming down to Florida at l…

Started by Swamp Witch

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Swamp Hunter

Alternative to Hells Bay trail.

This past weekend I stayed in Hells Bay chickee for an overnight, get away and do a little fishing. Since the winds were high we decided no…

Started by vivian

7 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by vivian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith W.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service